Sunday, May 30, 2010

Callie's First Pony

We decided Callie needed a riding toy and what better than a pony?! Every time she sees it, she neighs:)






These next two pictures are our last two Sundays before church. When I say, "Callie, let's take a picture!" this is what she does. She is quite a ham:) I think it is because I always squat down to take the picture on her level.




We have had another busy month, but the most exciting news is that SCHOOL IS OVER! We have a busy June planned too:) My goals for the summer: organizing, cooking, working out, and blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Callie, I love your new pony !!!!! I will be there soon to see you ride it. We will have to give it a name. You look adorable in your cute dresses and gold sandals. Every girl needs gold sandals for the summer. I bought you some new sun dresses and play clothes. I can't wait to see you soon.
    Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete