Tuesday, June 15, 2010

EIGHTEEN MONTHS!

Here is my 18 MONTH OLD too busy playing with potholders to pose for a picture! We are not buying her any more toys...she is perfectly content to play with potholders, tags, pieces of paper, and diaper boxes:)
These next few crack me up...


Up so close, the flash was really bright:)

It is sometimes hard to believe this little munchkin has been with us for a year and a half:) Her personality is really coming out, and she is pretty hilarious. She is learning more and more words by the day and loves to share them with us repeatedly. We are also discovering that she is very strong-willed...coming from two first borns, we are pretty sure where this quality came from. (I know that my mom is secretly laughing behind my back!) Her absolute favorite word is "NO!"

She said her first sentence last week..."I got you!" After she says it, she runs off so you can chase and "get" her:) She is also getting pretty good at "I love you!" It will melt your heart:)

Her teachers told me last week that she is the class clown! Is that a good thing or a bad thing?! Haha:)

So far, this summer has been pretty lazy. Grandma Hay took Callie for her first dip in the pool.



We took our first trip to the Heritage Festival Ball...fun times:)


Other than that, we have been pretty lazy. My mom has been here, and she made these FABULOUS curtains for my dining room!!! I am totally and completely in love with them:) Thanks again Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! The first picture of Callie is beautiful!!! She looks so grown up. I might add that she looks like she is missing her Aunt Julie too! And you look hot in the picture with you and Craig! I miss you tons! Can't wait to hear about SD. Love you!

    ReplyDelete