Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jewels Weekend

My cousin Paula came up with the most wonderful idea for all of the women in our family to get together every spring for a girls getaway:) The Jewels began in Fredericksburg in 2004, and every year it seems to get better! This year, Tonya welcomed us all to their farm in Livingston...thank you again!!!

We range in age from 24-92:) Some of us are related by blood and some of us by marriage, but to be with us, you would never know which is which. (That is my favorite part!)
We all bring little gifts to exchange Saturday evening...some are sweet, some are sentimental, some are inspiring, and mine are usually random:)

(Kristin - You may hate me for this, but I couldn't resist.)
My brother's wife, Kristin, came with us for the first time this year, and I had SO much fun getting to hang out with her. This is a picture of me laughing (and crying) SO hard because of...well, who knows what:) She made the funniest face during a picture, and I had had some margaritas...

Kristin, my Nannie, my mom, and me:)

Callie Grace is named after my Nannie Grace. In fact, there are a lot of little Graces running around in our family!

I had so much fun with you both:) (I LOVE the next 2 pics!)


I had SO much fun hanging out, shopping at the Livingston Trade Days, playing Left-Right-Center, eating, and laughing with my family! I can't wait until next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome group of good looking women !!!! I love you all. Thank you so much Tonya for hosting the Jewels weekend. We had a blast !!! Your place in Livingston is just beautiful !!! Lacy, you did a good job of telling our story.
    Love, MOM (Karen)

    ReplyDelete