Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Reason for My Mother's Day

...is this little stinker!
I got a few very sweet things that Callie made, and I also got the pretty necklace I am wearing in the picture and a few more additions to my Pandora bracelet.

Our formerly perfect and mild-mannered child has blossomed into this...

Tantrums and all, our lives wouldn't be the same without our little girl. She is a blessing everyday, and we are learning right along with her. She is growing and changing so much:) She is talking SO much...most of which can be understood! She constantly amazes us with her newest "trick". My newest mission is trying to get some of her singing on video...so cute. Her rendition of "Hold Still...wiggle...wiggle...wiggle" from Yo Gabba Gabba is priceless!


We are looking into newer forms of baby proofing...for our sanity.

I know it has been a looong time since I updated, and I have had many complaints! I am sorry...April has been insane.

~We had a very wonderful Easter!
~We have celebrated 3 Hay Birthdays.
~I went on my annual Jewels Family Weekend. (post to come!)
~After numerous ear infections and failed antibiotics, Callie got tubes in her ears and had her adenoids removed which has been SUCH a blessing!
~I went to Abilene for a tennis reunion...ridiculous fun. (post to come!)
~I got 110 6th graders ready for TAKS...fingers and toes crossed!!!

It wouldn't be Mother's Day without me saying how much I love MY mom:) She is a blessing on top of a blessing!!! Love you:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you !!!! How sweet of you for those loving words on Mother's Day. My wish for you is that Callie is the most beautiful young lady on the inside and outside--just like her mother. Teach her by example. You are doing a wonderful job so far. I love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete