Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the Neighborhood...

I caught Callie playing with her feet and got some pictures before she stopped. It is really funny to watch:) She has even figured out how to undo the velcro on her little sandals, so I have to constantly watch to make sure they are still on her feet.


YEA! We have a sign in our yard! We got kicked out last night for a showing, and there are two more scheduled for today already. Callie and I are trying to figure out what we are going to do when we have to leave, and we have decided that we will probably do some shopping.

When we got home last night, our neighbor met me in the garage to tell me that she has killed three "not small" copperheads in our neighborhood this week. Last night she killed one in the yard next to ours...lovely. Needless to say, my walk from the back door to Maddie's kennel is one minute filled with sheer terror. There are just so many places they can hide! Of all my fears, I would have to say that snakes are at the top. I would just leave Maddie inside, but I am afraid she wouldn't be very welcoming to potential buyers...little brat.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Callie playing with her feet!!!! It is amazing what keeps "little ones" occupied. They (her feet) will never be far away. Can't wait to see her.
    Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of you earlier today...and decided to check Andi's links--yay! Callie is PRECIOUS! Hope all is well!

    sara (stevens) lindsey
    seriously-sara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete