Sunday, May 10, 2009

Five Months and Happy Mother's Day

Callie was not in the mood for smiling today, but she still looks really cute on her five month birthday:) She is such a sweetie and loves to talk and laugh! She is constatnly rolling over, and now she thinks grabbing her feet and shoes is hilarious. She is discovering so much, and she is such a blast to watch! We have upgraded to a bigger bow, and we LOVE it:)

It takes a lot of pictures to get a good one, so here are some "out-takes"





I have had a wonderful Mother's Day filled with lots of time with the little love bug:) Callie got me a beautiful Pandora bracelet with a C on it, and my mom got me a gorgeous green leather jacket that I have been eyeing...too bad it is hot and humid now. I can't wait until fall to wear it! Hopefully by then Callie's spit up will be a thing of the past:)
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and to Cindy...I love you both!



This is how Callie has been taking naps. Isn't it hilarious?! She tucks her knees under and plants her face directly into the sheet. I am afraid when she gets a little upper body strength, she will be off and crawling. We better get ready!

1 comment:

  1. Callie's big new bow is adorable!!! I love all the "out-takes". That sleeping position looks comfy to me. I love my new Pandora bracelet, too.
    Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete