Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rock and Roll

Callie is continuing to rock and roll all around here. This afternoon, I found her halfway under the couch...oops! Here are some pictures of her adventures today. She has decided that being on her back isn't cool anymore.





She is pretty cute:)
We had some enchiladas, salsa, and guacamole to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! (Then I got a mean call from Lance telling me he and my dad were in the drive-thru at Rosa's...sigh...how I miss Rosa's!) Rock and Roll week on Idol sure was interesting. I really only liked Adam, and that is because he is just Adam. Danny trying to hit the "Dream On" notes was a little bit much for me. I have no idea who will go home...at this point, it is anyone's game.
I went to get "summery" sandals today and came home with two pair of Jessica Simpson flats...one pair of gold and one pair of purple patent:) Not too "summery" but definitely worth it! Callie smiled the whole time we were shoe shopping...good girl!
On a completely different note, if Brett Favre "un-retires" AGAIN to play for the Vikings, I will not love him anymore. This is your last chance with me, Brett!

1 comment:

  1. Callie is just the happiest little thing that I have ever seen. She loves being able to move around. Callie, don't let your mom support Jessica Simpson by buying her shoes. She is the reason that Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys can't win a play off game. I agree, stay on the farm Brett Favre.
    Love you, GiGi

    ReplyDelete