Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whew...

We have had a week and a half filled with visitors...

Grandma and Grandpa Hay were first for a quick trip over Memorial Day.

She rolled herself up in her blanket and took a nap.


Learning to text my friends...

Sitting with Dad

Rolling up like a burrito again.

Then Gigi came to keep us company:) We always have a lot of fun when Gigi is around! (We missed Pops though!!!)


Then Lance and Kristin came to see us for a day...Callie had so much fun "walking" and "flying" with them!


We have been really busy with Callie, visitors, and other things. Callie is growing and changing every day. She loves to hold things now and will switch back and forth between her hands while intently studying whatever she is holding. She is rolling all over the place! We switched to eating oatmeal, and she LOVES it! I am pretty sure in a few weeks we will be eating baby food! Our baby will be 6 months in a little over a week...exciting and sad all at the same time.
We have been watching a lot of the French Open which usually isn't my favorite. This year has been different though...lots of excitement. I felt really bad for Rafa when he lost, and I was sad to see Andy go yesterday even though he had a great tournament. I am REALLY looking forward to Wimbledon in a few weeks! Also, if I may suggest a summer show to watch...Wipeout. It never gets old to watch people voluntarily fall down...never. It is mindless fun.
Hopefully, it won't be so long until my next post! Have a wonderful day:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Callie--It was so hard to leave you, but I will see you in less than two weeks. You are too adorable!!!!! I will make you some homemade baby food when you get the "go ahead" from the Doc. YUM !!!!
    Love and kisses,
    GiGi

    ReplyDelete