Monday, July 20, 2009

Take Me Out To the Ballgame...

Scott and Cindy took us all to see the Rangers play the Twins on Saturday, and we had SO much fun! (We were sad that Craig couldn't be there though.) We even all got put on the Jumbotron...VERY exciting!!! The Hays are all Twins fans, but Callie and I were rooting for the Rangers. Now I must say that I LOVE the Twins! My dad played for them, and I have always pulled for them. I love the Rangers more though...I always will. So Rangers trump Twins...sorry.


The game hasn't even started, and I already have my nachos. I heart ballpark food!

Watching the game with Grandma and Grandpa


Joe Mauer...our favorite on the Twins:) Right Kylee?!

In the 2nd inning, Callie got really sleepy. A rest is all she needed!


These are SO cute:)




enjoying all of the scenery

not sure what to think about a Lemon Chill

She finally gave up...



OH MY GOSH! SO fabulous! I really want to see the Cowboys play there!!!

The next day, Julie and I wore the exact same shirt! Hey, it is a great shirt:)


THANK YOU to Scott and Cindy!!! We had such a great time, and we hope we can make it a tradition!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like ya'll had a BLAST!!! I am sure that Callie will be at the ballpark many many times in her life time. It's a great place to be. Can't wait to see ya'll soon. Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like tons of fun! I am looking forward to dragging Ryan to sporting events. Especially ACU football this fall. Can't wait to see you at Lance's wedding. Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby girl is so cute and looks so big already! I can't believe she's already 7 months old! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete