Friday, July 3, 2009

A Best Friend Hug

Kristin came this week to hang out with us:) There was a lot of laziness, Wimbledon watching, eating, a little shopping, lots of horrible singing, and a fun outing to see The Proposal (which I highly recommend.) We had a lot of fun catching up, and I was very sad when she left this morning. Why isn't Nashville closer to Nacogdoches?!

Callie LOVED Kristin! (Maddie is also a little sadder today since she is gone.)

Thinking of getting into some modeling using her fabulous rent car. It made us laugh every time we looked at it. It was pretty much a glorified golf cart...awesome.

Trying to pose like Edward. Kristin still will not read the series and refuses to fall in love with a fictional teenage vampire. I made her watch the movie. I may have cracked her a little...

I miss you already Chum:(

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Kristin and you had a great visit!!! I am so glad that she and Callie became such good friends. Any chance of a baby Lusk any time soon? I think you should go for it, Kristin.
    Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete