Saturday, July 11, 2009

7 Months!

It is really hard to believe that Callie is 7 months old now. To me, it just sounds really old!!! She is growing and changing so much. Even though we can't see or feel them, we think she is getting some teeth. She is grabbing for every thing and loves to "help" us feed and dress her. You can usually find her on her tummy playing with all of her animals. Callie has decided that laying down on her back is very babyish, and she is always trying to sit up while you rock her or hold her. She is very strong:) She is so much fun, and I am enjoying every day with her because I go back to work TOO soon!!!

Here are some out-takes. It is pretty much impossible to get a good one once she discovers the sign in the chair with her! She is also VERY fond of the velcro on her sandals.



She looks like she is reading in this one:)


These are Callie's favorite toys. Aunt Julie got her the bunny that she is eating, and Gigi got her the cow in her other hand and the pig to her left. She usually has at least one of them with her, and the poor bunny's head usually goes straight into her mouth:(


I have to pass by the guest bathroom to get to Callie's room, and this is what I found the other evening on my way to check on her. It is a frog. My question...where did it get in, and how did he get all the way in there before I noticed him?!?!?! I am now constantly on the look out for critters. So far we have seen a pretty big turtle, an armadillo on our front porch, a bunny, a few frogs, and a few scorpions. I am not a fan.

1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable green dress. Callie looks so cute!!! The picnic blanket came in handy. It is certainly bright. Does Callie like to play with the flowers on it? How did that frog get into the guest bathroom? Can't wait to see ya'll at the end of the month!!!
    Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete