Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!

We have a very busy month ahead, so I am getting a head start on the blogging to keep the grandparents and my friend Alexis happy:)

Her smile was cracking me up! We went to a birthday party, and she did this the entire time:)

I am not loving this picture, but I cannot get it to delete:(


My VERY talented friend Kaylan made these for Callie's room, and I am IN LOVE with them!!! The vines and flowers match a pattern in her bedding. Thanks Kaylan...I can always count on you to improve on my visions!!!

Looky what I found when I flipped to March:) It is going to be a good month...

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures.... and I do mean ALL of them. Hurry up June 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up!!! Thanks so much for the shout out!!

    and I'm so sorry that March looks bleak and cold... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, GiGi is very happy to see pictures of her baby girl. Just makes me want to hold and kiss on her !!! She is just so adorable--I want to "eat her up." Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete