Saturday, February 27, 2010

A girl can never go wrong with a little animal print...

Just a little cuteness for the day:)

...and she's off! Callie isn't just walking, she is full on running now.

blowing you a sweet kiss
When you say, "Can I have a kiss?" or "I love you!", this is what she does:)

She loves this Barnyard Dance book! When you read it to her, she will dance.

Do you think it is time for a haircut?!
We have been so busy around here, but mostly we are busy loving on this little one. She gets cuter every day, and we are not biased at all.

3 comments:

  1. You may be baised... but you are RIGHT! Just when I think she can't get any cuter, you put more pics up! And Logan loves ALL of those books by that author... well, I love reading them to him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie looks adorable in her animal print dress. I believe I picked that out for her. She is so sweet with her kisses. It has been too long since I have had one. I sure am missing her. So, I am counting the days until I see her again. Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really not biased about her being cute- Callie is precious! I check your blog often to see pictures and get soooo disappointed when there are no new ones. Lucky you and Craig.

    ReplyDelete