Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Like Totally Rad!

Our friend, Kim, had a SURPRISE 80s Birthday Party...SO fun!

The story of our outfits is terrific! We have some good family friends that own a dry cleaners in Abilene. This cream colored, shoulder padded polyester suit had been left there. Kind of creepy, but at least we knew it was clean!!! My dress was purchased at Target...2 weeks ago. WHY is this dress available for people to wear?!?! It came STRAIGHT out of the 80s and is hideous!

Patrick and Katy in all of their 80s glory. Patrick is Indiana Jones and had the officially licensed hat to prove it:)

Fabulous picture:) You can't really worry about how you look when you are dancing to 80s music!

On to much cuter things...


Callie loves hanging out with her Daddy. She even started saying Dada this week:) It is so cute, but now she says it ALL of the time. I think she is rubbing it in a little!

Just chillin'

"WHY Mom?"

I promise this is not a pose! She was just laying like this while she was playing:) Fabulous!


We have been BUSY, BUSY around here. I went back to teaching this week, and I think I will be adjusting for quite awhile. A 7:30 start time is ROUGH! Also, 6th graders are EXHAUSTING! My mom has been here helping which is the only thing keeping me from curling up in a ball and sobbing. Working Mom is a daunting title. I am actually happy to be back, and I have a refreshed attitude about teaching:) I am just tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment