Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 Months!

It is hard to believe that our Baby Girl is 8 months old! So far, this month has been very eventful... We had Lance and Kristin's wedding, and then Callie started daycare which has been much harder on me than her:) Also, she is doing a version of a crawl that is really funny and tortures our four-legged friend, Maddie. We really have to watch her at all times now, and I had to tell her NO for the first time when she started tearing up my US Magazine that she found on the bottom shelf of the coffee table. (I didn't mind the tearing TOO much because Ed and Jillian kind of deserve it...haha! I just didn't want Callie to get a paper cut.) She is starting to "talk" up a storm, and I am determined that she will say Mama soon!!! As you can see, she is getting so big and has so much personality! She is such a happy little girl:)

She did so good this time that I don't have that many outtakes!

Ooooo, shoes!

I think this one is HILARIOUS! She is looking at me like I have lost my mind! Maybe I have:)

AND she found the sign...photo shoot over!

I thought she was so cute sitting in her high chair while I unloaded groceries. It is a good place to enjoy some time with your pacifier.


I have had many people asking for pictures of the house. I am sorry, but the perfectionist in me is SCREAMING, "It is not finished! It is NOT finished!" Here is something that is close...the breakfast area. It was just painted Brick Paver, and I LOVE IT! It is a little lighter than it looks in this picture, and it has a little more orange in it than the red from our old house. I also heart our table from Jordan Taylor in Abilene, and the painting is from Ballard Design...two of my favorite places! Please accept this for now, and know that I promise pictures when it is "finished."

We got some SUPER EXCITING NEWS that we are going with the Bowyers to the Cowboys and Falcons in October...YEA!!! I cannot wait to see Tony in the new stadium where I can wear my new jersey! Also thrilling is that the New Moon countdown ticker is UNDER 100 days. I cannot tell you how excited that makes me:) It is making me think that it has been too long since I watched Twilight...

1 comment:

  1. Love the Brick Paver color in the breakfast area. Can't wait to see it in the kitchen and the other new paint. I will be there next week--can't wait!!! Of course, Callie looks adorable. She is truly a happy baby!!! She looks so long and lean in the second picture in her chair. We will have to work on saying "GiGi" first next week. See you soon. Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete