Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lazy Saturday

We had a lazy Saturday yesterday filled with cuteness from Callie:)

Her first time to pull up on the coffee table! I was so excited until I realized what this truly means...

It means we can no longer leave anything on the coffee table:(

She is so cute kneeling beside her toy basket. She likes to pull everything out of it:)

She finally gave up on pulling out toys one by one and just dumped them all out. Her crazy hair is becoming something we deal with on a regular basis...poor thing.

We had such a fun day:) Baby Girl is going to be 10 months old in less than a week...hard to beleive.

1 comment:

  1. Callie looks so cute in her yellow hooded dress. I love the picture of her on her knees pulling all her toys out. I can't wait to get there and get my hands on her. It won't be long!!!!
    Love, GiGi

    ReplyDelete