Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Trip

We decided that with family was a good place to be for Easter, so we loaded up almost everything that we own, and headed out...

The Hay girls! This is our first official picture together since there are 3 of us now:)

The Hay boys with their mama


and with Grandma Mikk


Baby Girl had enough




Callie spent a lot of time with her Pops, and a lot of that time was playing and kicking on a mat.


hanging out with Uncle Lance


Easter morning in her bunny feet PJs:)
We had to wake her up for church, and she was a little pouty!


our official Easter pic


SO excited about her very first Easter basket



hanging out with Daddy


sleeping soundly with Uncle Lance and soon-to-be Aunt Kristin
(We can't believe the wedding is only 3 1/2 months away!!!)


meeting Maverick who is much bigger than our little Maddie

We were away from home for 10 days, but it was worth it to spend time with family and friends. Callie spent a lot of time with Pops while I got to go out and have lunch and do a little shopping. I got to eat at all my favorites...Rosa's (twice), Copper Creek, and AM Donuts just to name a few. I got to go to the movies with Lance and Kristin, and I made 3 trips to Dillards for baby clothes, BCBG, and shoes:)


TV update (spoiler alerts): We watched the last 2 episodes of Lost last night...more confused then ever. The smoke monster and the temple? Whidmore's role is getting bigger and bigger? Miles's dad is the creepy guy from the videos? Dan is back in the 70s? I need to start getting some answers, and I need to start getting them now. Craig still says that there is no point to it, but I am holding out hope.


I liked Idol this week. I have loved the song that Kris sang for a long time, and now I have downloaded his version too. It is very good...go check it out. I was VERY happy that they saved Matt, but I am upset they had to. Why aren't people voting for him? Disco will be rough this week. Lil and Allison need to go!!!


If you are not watching The Office, you should be. The Michael Scott Paper Company is cracking me up! My favorite scenes are with Ryan, Pam, and Michael...fantastic.


My mom and I went to Gruene last weekend for our annual family girls' trip. I will post about that later! HAPPY Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment